Invinci (Pvt) Ltd. is excitedly seeking an experienced Technical Writer who is focused, capable of transforming complex, jargon-rich, and even vague technicalities into processes and fluent and easily-consumable, customer-centric, and effective documentation that are in line with our standard drafting requirements.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and drafting document requirements and working with subject matter experts on breaking down and mapping software and/or service processes.
We need someone who loves research and writing about highly technical subjects. Someone who can take a deep dive into existing documentation as well as engage and learn from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and come back with content that is relevant, valuable, and actionable. Someone who is customer-centric and passionate about making sure their documentation helps customers complete their tasks. Someone who can write high-quality documentation that will enable our customers to readily use and adopt our products and service offerings.
- Work closely with marketing teams to understand objectives and audience, obtain details and write copy that is clear and targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Collaborate with people from different backgrounds such as interaction designers, business designers, mechanical engineers, graphic designers, and design researchers.
- Develop new human-centered experimental approaches to organizational design/development.
- Become part of a culture that lets you both learn and teach while working with people outside of your immediate area of expertise.
- Collaborate with the Design and Development team to provide ample time for techinical writing, proofing and editing.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and issues as well as internal updates to help inform written materials.
- Be challenged to think more holistically.
- 2 or 3 years’ experience writing marketing content.
- Highly self-motivated individual with excellent skills in multi-tasking, prioritization and time management.
- Ability to work individually in self-directed projects.
- Ability to convert technical information into layman-friendly prose.
- Highly skilled journalist/writer who writes clear, concise and engaging copy in a timely fashion.
- Must be highly organized, flexible, deadline- and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to adjust tone and language based on medium, target audience and product.
- Must be a self-starter, able to produce with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.