We are seeking International Sales Executive for our Sales department. This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities.
About the Role
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Experienced in handling international clients via telephone, email and live chat
- Ability to perform in a team, Ability to Multi-Task, prioritizes and manages time effectively
- Confident, Self-Motivated and have skills in time management.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (Should have American Native accent)
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about services, availability and verification.
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs.
- Ensure attainment of academic content sales targets.
- Initiate new leads & maintain follow ups in order to convert leads into potential prospects.
- Deliver results by closing leads whilst ensuring all commitments are fulfilled.
- Ensure compliance to customer relationship management.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of professional Experience in relevant field
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing from an accredited college or university in a related study required
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Prior experience of international sales
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication skills in English
- Good Sales Acumen and Aptitude
- Excellent Persuasive & Selling Skills